Dealing with employees that aren’t meeting expectations is a common and challenge you face as a leader.
And if you’re like most leaders, you avoid dealing with it because you:
- Are uncomfortable with confrontation
- Don’t know what words to use
- Are too busy with other priorities
When you do address these concerns with employees, you run the risk of undermining your effectiveness by communicating in a way that is:
- Overly critical
This self-paced on-demand course and accompanying workbook equips you with a proven six-step process for coaching employees for improvement in areas where they may be underperforming or not meeting behavioral expectations.
The course includes a downloadable participant guide, interactive activities and final exams.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Have increased confidence and competence to coach for improvement.
- Avoid common pitfalls that limit your ability to coach effectively.
- Know what to do if the conversation gets derailed or takes a negative turn.
- Create conditions for positive conversations and relationships with employees.
- One full year of access to the on-demand, self-paced eLearning course.
- Pause, rewind and re-watch at your convenience
- Practical tools you can use immediately at work and in your personal life.
- Interactive activities and a final quiz to aid in and measure retention.
- Free downloadable participant guide ($65 value)