Working in an organization involves two crucial skills – solving problems and making decisions. Yet, leaders often struggle with how to help others become better at these crucial skills.
In this workshop, we explore leadership strategies, problem-solving methods and a complete problem-solving process that leaders can use to teach and guide others through problem solving and decision making.
This self-paced on-demand eLearning course and accompanying workbook is designed to equip you with skills and strategies to address the predictable reactions employees have when struggling with change and coach them to move forward productively.
The course includes a downloadable participant guide, video, interactive activities and a final quiz.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Build others into better problem solvers and decision makers
- Employ a five-step process for problem solving and decision making
- Have several new methods for brainstorming, creative thinking and decision making
- One full year of access to the on-demand, self-paced eLearning course
- Pause, rewind and re-watch at your convenience
- Practical tools you can use immediately at work and in your personal life.
- Interactive activities and a final quiz to aid in and measure retention.
- Free downloadable participant guide ($65 value)