Your organization will go through many changes over time.
The difficulty is that people tend to struggle with change, resulting in the following:
- Decreased productivity
- Missed deadlines
- Lack of engagement
- Decreased workplace morale
As a leader, you play a key role in coaching employees who are struggling with organizational change.
This self-paced on-demand eLearning course and accompanying workbook is designed to equip you with skills and strategies to address the predictable reactions employees have when struggling with change and coach them to move forward productively.
The course includes a downloadable participant guide, video, interactive activities and a final quiz.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Understand the need for continuous change
- Identify the predictable dynamics of change.
- Be familiar with typical resistance to change
- Have strategies to help others navigate through those reactions.
- Have an action plan to specifically address current change issues within your organization.
- One full year of access to the on-demand, self-paced eLearning course
- Pause, rewind and re-watch at your convenience
- Practical tools you can use immediately at work and in your personal life.
- Interactive activities and a final quiz to aid in and measure retention.
- Free downloadable participant guide ($65 value)