Your leadership style has a significant impact on workplace morale, productivity and teamwork.
The key to becoming an effective leader is to understand your own behavioral tendencies and adapt as needed to those you lead and serve.
The challenge is that your preferred leadership style may work well with some, yet it can frustrate, confuse, or demotivate those whose natural style differs from yours.
This eLearning course (accompanied by a workbook and quiz) will provide you with an understanding of your leadership style and how to adapt to the style of others to create a more collaborative and productive work environment.
This course includes a professional DISC assessment and a comprehensive DISC report from TTI Success Insights based on the behavioral psychology research of Dr. William Moulton Marston.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Be familiar with the four leadership styles and their common traits
- Have a clearer understanding of your own leadership style
- Learn what motivates others and their communication preferences
- Have a strategy to improve your relationships and interactions with co-workers
- One TTI Success Insights DISC assessment ($99 value)
- One personal DISC report
- One full year of access to the on-demand, self-paced eLearning course
- Pause, rewind and re-watch the eLearning course at your convenience
- Practical tools you can use immediately at work and in your personal life
- Interactive activities and a final quiz to aid in and measure retention
- Free downloadable participant guide ($65 value)