As a leader, each member of your team relies on you to manage the team’s effectiveness. Your role is key to ensuring that your team’s goals are met.
More importantly, you as a leader can bring out the best in your team by:
- Creating a climate of involvement for each member
- Clearly defining purpose, goals and roles within your team
- Setting expectations and fostering individual accountability for all team members
Upon completing this course you will:
- Be able to write a team charter to clarify purpose, goals and how the team will work together
- Have strategies to brainstorm the ground rules and logistics for working together
- Be able to apply five key elements for increasing team effectiveness
- Implement a team assessment with their individual work team
- Have an action plan for achieving greater results with their individual teams
- One full year of access to the on-demand, self-paced eLearning course
- Pause, rewind and re-watch at your convenience
- Practical tools you can use immediately at work and in your personal life.
- Interactive activities and a final quiz to aid in and measure retention.
- Free downloadable participant guide ($65 value)