Want engaged employees who are willing to go the extra mile?
Getting your team to go above and beyond can be a challenge in today’s workforce where statistics consistently show that up to a third of all employees have checked out. They might still physically show up at your company, but they have already quit mentally.
As an individual leader, you have the greatest opportunity to impact the level of engagement in those you lead and interact with on a daily basis.
If you want to change and create your organizational culture to promote engagement, you’re going to need a plan for change and that change starts with you.
In this on-demand eLearning course you will:
- Understand the link between employee engagement and business results
- Recognize your own level of engagement and its influence on the level of engagement among individual team members
- Learn specific ways you can increase engagement in your team and those you regularly interact with
- Have six steps you can apply immediately to create a culture of engagement
- One full year of access to the on-demand, self-paced eLearning course
- Pause, rewind and re-watch at your convenience
- Practical tools you can use immediately at work and in your personal life.
- Interactive activities and a final quiz to aid in and measure retention.
- Free downloadable participant guide ($65 value)