Lead Across Generations eLearning Course
At this point in time in organizations around the globe, we see four distinctly different generations in the workforce, each with their own unique values, communication preferences and expectations from their employers.
It is essential that today’s leaders are equipped with an understanding and respect for generational differences, as well as an adaptive strategy for communicating, supporting and leading with versatility in order to retain talent and keep workers of all generations engaged.
This on-demand interactive eLearning course will provide you with an understanding of the general differences between the four generations, the tensions that may exist, and the specific challenges posed by the emerging workforce.
After completing this course, you will:
- Have a greater understanding of the predictable differences in the generations
- Accept that generational differences are not wrong; each generation brings strengths
- Understand differing approaches to achieving end results (traditional 8:00 - 5:00 on-site work versus flexible, creative approaches to work accomplishment)
- Be able to achieve greater employee productivity and retention through diverse leadership strategies tailored to the needs of each generation.
- One full year of access to the on-demand, self-paced eLearning course
- Pause, rewind and re-watch at your convenience
- Practical tools you can use immediately at work and in your personal life.
- Interactive activities and a final quiz to aid in and measure retention.
- Free downloadable participant guide ($65 value)