One of our most common shortcomings as a leader is our inability or unwillingness to address conflict and other difficult situations because we don’t know what to say or do.
Even when we do address conflict, many of us may handle it in a way that is unproductive and may add to the tension.
If we are equipped to resolve conflict in a calm and rational way, it can result in increased productivity, creativity and enthusiasm.
This interactive on-demand eLearning course is designed to help you move from mishandling a conflict situation to handling it productively, with confidence and respect. You will also learn how to create the foundation for a conflict-free environment.
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Be equipped to create a foundation for a conflict-free work environment
- Be able to more effectively minimize the occurrence of conflict
- Have a strategy to resolve conflict situations when they occur
- Understand the different ways in which people work through conflict and disagreement
- Know how to choose productive words and behaviors to address negative emotional reactions in others
- One full year of access to the on-demand, self-paced eLearning course
- Pause, rewind and re-watch at your convenience
- Practical tools you can use immediately at work and in your personal life.
- Interactive activities and a final quiz to aid in and measure retention.
- Free downloadable participant guide ($65 value)