As a leader, you may not even be aware of the common mistakes that you may be making that can lead employees to feel demotivated, frustrated, devalued and even begin seeking new employment.
"The Seven Most Common Mistakes Leaders Make" on-demand eLearning course helps you assess your current performance in each "mistake," and develop strategies to overcome these mistakes.
Learn three foundational models, grounded in concepts of human behavior, that will challenge you to step back and think seriously about the kind of leader you are now and give you with the tools to become the type of leader you want to be.
Upon completion of this eLearning you will:
- Identify and correct the leadership mistakes you may be making.
- Understand the core characteristics of effective leadership.
- Have greater self-awareness when dealing with others
- Build emotional intelligence, leading to greater patience and tolerance of others
- Improve your relationships both in and outside of work.
- One full year of access to the on-demand, self-paced eLearning course
- Pause, rewind and re-watch at your convenience
- Practical tools you can use immediately at work and in your personal life.
- Interactive activities and a final quiz to aid in and measure retention.
- Free downloadable participant guide ($65 value)